Welcome to Financer.com!
We would like to share with you how we handle the information that we collect.
When you use, interact with, or access our services, you are agreeing to our Terms of Service. You are also consenting to how we collect and share, or otherwise use information about you. Due to the fact that we may collect anonymous information about you in certain cases, it is important for you to know that we are dedicated to securing the protection of your data.
You should also be aware that we may, on occasion, provide links to third-party applications or websites, or third-party content. When you interact with a third-party feature or leave our services, it is important for you to read the relevant third party’s terms of service or privacy policies to ensure that you understand how the third party may collect and share information.
There are three primary ways in which we collect information about our users. These methods include providing information to us when we ask others for information about you, and with automatic technology.
1. Information You Provide to Us
On occasion, we may ask you to provide us with information. This may include both personal and non-personal information. You may also provide personal information to us when contacting us via email, telephone or the contact form. Personal information is also collected when you write user reviews or comments on this website. When non-personal information is combined with personal information, it is treated as personal information.
2. Information Collected Automatically
Along with the information that you provide us, we may collect certain types of information automatically with your consent. This information is critical to improving your experience on our website while allowing us to offer more personalized recommendations. We may use a variety of technologies to collect and store information related to our services. This may include browser web storage, cookies, web beacons, etc. We may collect three types of usage information:
- Device Information – This refers to information related to the way that you access our services, such as browser type, operating system, etc.
- Server Log Information – This refers to information collected automatically in system logs. This information may include the date and time of access, your IP address, device or browser configuration, and cookie information.
- Location Information – We may also use certain types of information, such as your device information or IP address in order to establish your location. Additionally, we may also make requests to use location-enabled services to improve our services. This information will only be used with your consent.
3. Information Provided About You by Third Parties
Financer.com does not usually acquire personal information from third parties. However, some of our features depend on information collected about you from third parties. In some instances, we may work with third-party partners to supplement the information that we collect from you.
Social Media – Facebook / Google+ / Twitter
Financer.com links social networking services such as Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA ) and Google+ (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). When visiting Financer.com, no data is transferred to these companies because we did not include any plugins.
By clicking on the corresponding logo or the button of the social network, you will be taken to its website, where data can be collected by the operator of the social network. We have no control over the scope of collecting this data.
You have the option to protect your privacy by making the appropriate changes to settings to protect your privacy directly on the social network.
Twitter http: / /twitter.com/privacy
How the Information We Collect Is Used
We utilize the information that we collect from you, as well as from third parties, to communicate with you, operate our services, conduct research, and improve our services.
We reserve the right to use, access, disclose, preserve, or transfer any information at any time without providing notice to you for the following purposes:
- To comply with applicable laws, subpoenas, regulations, or legal processes
- To enforce our Terms of Service
- To protect the integrity, safety, security, or rights of our services, members, equipment, or any third party
- To detect, prevent, or address fraud, technical issues, or security
Please note that all personal information stored is automatically deleted within 24 months. You have the right to know what personal information is stored about you. You also have the right to request us to delete or alter any personal information store of you. In these cases, write a request to us.
When the Information We Collect Is Shared
We do not share, rent or sell personal information to any third-parties for any purposes.