Review of Destiny Mastercard
The Destiny Mastercard® is an unsecured credit card for consumers with a bad credit history or an imperfect credit score.
The Destiny credit card can help you rebuild your credit score and get access to a small line of credit with an initial credit limit of $300. The annual fee is $59 to $99 and it is issued by First Electronic Bank.
Destiny credit cards offer numerous benefits, including:
- $0 fraud liability for unauthorized use
- Pre-qualification without any impact on your credit score
- A range of Destiny credit card designs
- Reporting to all three major credit bureus
The benefits of the Mastercard include identity theft protection and zero liability protection. The Destiny card does not offer a reward program and there is no introductory bonus when applying for a Destiny Mastercard®.
The Destiny credit card is ideal for anyone who wants to rebuild their credit. To be pre-qualified or approved, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old (19 in AL).
- Have a valid Social Security number.
- Have a physical address and a US IP address.
- Not have had a Destiny Card that was charged off due to delinquency.
- Meet additional credit qualification criteria, including a review of your income and your debt, and identity verification requirements.
The fees for the Destiny Mastercard® include the following:
- Penalty APR: 24.90%
- Annual Fee: $59-$99
- Late Fee: Up to $40
- Returned Payment Fee: Up to $40
- Additional Cards Annual Fee: N/A
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 1%
- Cash Advance APR: 29.9%
- Cash Advance Fee: $0 during the first year; then $5 or 5% per transaction.
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: N/A
- Regular Balance Transfer APR: N/A
- Balance Transfer Fee: See terms
As the Destiny Mastercard® is an unsecured credit card for bad credit, it doesn’t require any security deposit. The card can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted online, in-app, and in-store.
Payments are reported to all three major credit bureaus and pre-qualification won’t impact your credit score.
Here’s how the Destiny Mastercard® compares to other credit cards:
Contacting Customer Service
You can contact Destiny Customer Services at:
Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 4477
Toll-free customer service number: 1-844-222-5695
Read more Destiny credit card reviews below.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pre-qualify for the Destiny® Mastercard®?
Pre-qualification is easy; simply submit the quick pre-qualification form online and get results within minutes.
Can I apply with bad credit?
The Destiny® Mastercard® is a perfect card for those with imperfect credit. All credit histories will be considered, even with a prior bankruptcy.
Can I apply over the phone?
There is not a phone application option available.
When will I receive my card?
In most cases, you’ll receive your card within 14 days of approval.
Do I get fraud protection?
Yes. If your card is lost or stolen, call 1-888-260-4532 right away. If your card is lost or stolen and used without your permission, you may not be responsible for those charges.