Invest with Prosper
Prosper uses peer-to-peer lending for loans.
This means that every loan has investors behind it. This gives investors a chance to diversify their portfolios.
Prosper offers average Historical Returns of 5.5% and a proven platform. Prosper makes it easy to diversify your portfolio beyond bonds and stocks and you can get started with a minimum investment of just $25.
When you invest in Prosper, you are choosing a reputable company. Prosper has helped more than 1,123,000 borrowers to date.
How It Works
How to invest with Prosper
Open an account
There are two types of accounts:
- General Investment Accounts: Taxable growth & withdraw at anytime.
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA): Tax-deferred growth and long-term investment.
Browse and compare loans by credit score, rating, a term.
You can choose to manually invest in specific loans or use the Auto-Invest tool to create specific criteria for your money to be automatically invested.
Your earnings are automatically deposited into your account.
Things To Know
- There is a minimum of $25 required for each loan investment.
- Returns historically average 5.5%.
- The average borrower has a 710 FICO score.
- The average annual income of a Prosper borrower is over $95k
You can also read Prosper reviews from clients online and look at Prosper loans if you are in need of funding.