Top Investment Apps 2021: A Comparison
How to Compare the Best Investment Apps
As seen in
Why Compare Robo-Advisors At Financer.com?
What Customers Say About Us
4.60 based on 272 reviews
It was super easy to deal with them. The comparison service was just amazing.
A quick, efficient, and certainly hassle-free service. Their comparison tools were best that helped me find the perfect loan provider service online with great ease. Thumbs up.
I got invaluable financial pieces of advice, free from any complicated terms & conditions. It was great!!
This is the most trustworthy site if you are looking for honest reviews, straightforward ratings and real-life opinions on financial products. I enjoyed a great experience, now it's your turn!
I had an amazing experience dealing with them! The comparison tools have worked great for me in finding the right lender.
One of the legit lenders suggesting service I have ever come across. Highly recommended!
What Are Investment Apps?
Investment apps can help you automatically manage your financial tasks, add money into investment accounts, and track spending.
Investing apps come in many forms, and some of the best stock investment apps are ideal for beginners and seasoned investors.
These high-quality investment apps on our list are highly rated, popular, and affordable. They can assist you in buying stocks, mutual funds, cryptocurrencies, and more.
Automate your investments with these top-rated investment apps.
Benefits of Using Investment Apps
Tips for Beginner Investors
While there are many beginner-friendly apps, they have a lot to offer for investors of all portfolio types. Whether you want to focus on overall portfolio management or stock trading, there's an app for that.
If you're new to investing, here are some great investment tips:
- Start with apps that offer affordable fees and low minimums.
- Consider learning with apps like Investr before investing on your own and risking your savings.
- When starting out, find an app that is compatible with your learning lifestyle and move on from there.
Best Investment Apps for Beginners
- Free management for college students
- Offers a “spare change” savings tool
- Offers a passive portfolio of ETFs
- Unrivaled transparency and security
- $50 minimum deposit
- FX pairs, precious metals, commodities, global indices
- Solid selection of educational materials
- Earn $50 with a $10,000 deposit
- Larger deposits can get bonuses as high as $3,500
- One of the best investing apps for beginners
- Requires just $5 to open an account
- Offers about 150 stocks and 60 ETF options
- Real cash prizes for successful game play
- Fractional shares in stocks
- Portfolio management simulation
Got Questions? Get the Answers Here
How much should I invest?
What are the best investment apps?
Are some investing apps better than others?
Can you trade stocks with investment apps?
How do I open an account with an investment app?
- Your name
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
- Investment goals
- Mailing address
- Annual income
Read More About Investing
With cryptocurrency becoming more mainstream and integrating with the global economy, sooner or later you're going to need a safe place to store yours. Unlike a
November 26, 2021 14 min read
October 25, 2021 114 min read
September 28, 2021 6 min read
October 17, 2021 7 min read